Monday, May 19, 2008

Charlie

Why does God give us passions before he gives it to us.

Sounds like a simple answer to a stupid question. But I don't understand it.
I have such a passion that it aches in my heart. I feel I have so much love to give, but I can't.
Do I have to direct it somewhere else? Should I use it for other things? Or just store it up for that child?



I want to be a mother.
I want to go through those 'horrible' 9 months of pregnancy, have an 'outtie', get back ache, give birth, and at the end of that hardship...have a child of mine.
Seems like a big statement for an 18 year old.
But Gods given me this heart for a long time.


Written on my heart is Proverbs 31.
I've always wanted to be the best wife, mum, friend, sister in the world.
I know I won't be.
I can't.


But not being able to try makes me feel physically sick.
It brings tears to my eyes thinking about me ever holding my own son/daughter in my arms.
Having them be totally dependent on me for everything.


I can't do anything except cry out to God. He knows why I have this passion inside of me.
Am I too impatient?

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2008 3:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as that may be in your heart - and it is a wondrous thing - God has so much MORE for you than this. You know His heart for you. Do not compromise on what you KNOW is right. He sets very high standards for His children - because He knows the plans He has for you. And they are amazing. Let Him speak to your heart - His truth is not a compromise nor a sadness. His truth is not hidden. Do not let it be hidden.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home