Thursday, November 30, 2006

Me wants me back

I wanna be deep again.
Im just letting my fingers doing the typing.
Whatever comes up in my head...is going on here.

I guess I haven't blogged so deeply as I used to because stuffs changed. Moving colleges, becoming older, moving up in the world, making new friends, loosing old ones. Its been a hard year...a whole year...and it hasn't got easier.

Yeah you can block stuff up and just try and live your life, but thats not me. I wanna share my opinion, be deep, take people on a journey when they read this - if anyone does.

It's like, I was in the position where there was deep stuff that I wasn't afraid of...but now, theres even deeper stuff that I'm terrified of.

Loosing friends at college. I only have one and a half years left at college, and I guess it is really phat. And I know I'm a hypocrite and say 'I thought this was supposed to be the best 2 years of my life!' well, in a way it is. I've grown. I sometimes like have an outer body experience where I can see myself doing what I'm doing...and I'm proud of myself.

'God's really given you a big heart Hat'
erm...I can't see any difference from how i used to be, but I guess I'll take their word for it.
I just wanna be able to pick up my pen and write. Not be so exhausted everytime I even write the date. Sometimes I have the strength to write a little. But never enough that I'm going so deep that I'm crying my tear-ducts out of business.

I wanna start writing beautiful songs and poetry and not be so annoyed at how childish I think they are. I never throw them away, but at the same time, I never show them or re-read them.

I wanna be creative.

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 11:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hatio, you have a huge heart and it is certainly their beaming out and we can all see it through your wonderful smile, which rarely disapears from your face, which is awsome, ya even beat me, but iv been going along a bumpy road and you have brough me through along with All my wonderful friends. I think that God gives us sussions of being deep, he allows us to store it and not unleash it, so that when we do, we have an impact, a big impact, not only on others but on ourselfs also. I have this with my writing, of any sort. You will be given barriers, and you have to ask for them to be removed, you have to help push them down, let the flood gates be opened and NEVER EVER be scared to write what ever you want, just let it out and you will ALWAYS have friends here to support you what ever the words create on your journey. Ask and it will come again, and wat comes will have an impact, i promise you. xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home