Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Even if the stars fell like rain

I realised today - despite all my wining - i love this time of year.
Wet leafs on the floor, muddy, cold, everyone in scalfs and gloves wrapped up warm, having one finger freezing and the rest boiling. It's all good.
Best bit would have to be walking home after college with the sunset. 8)

College is so much different from Millais. Some not what I thought to be honest. One thing that totally took me by suprise is how much I'm respecting myself. Of course I didn't think I would be slutty, but I'm not bothered about what people think of me.

At Millais...there was a huge amount of pressure to be the skinniest, have the shortest skirt, have the best make up colours to go with the bottle green-ness that clouded all our styles everyday. But college...well theres another story!

Yeah you still get some girls who (or maybe a few) who are obviously freezing their ass's off just to look 'cute', but I myself...I've enjoyed wrapping up in other peoples coats and scarfs!! I've enjoyed sitting with the coats giving me a big buldge looking like im the fatty hatty. Batty Matty


Just to prove the pressures.

'Youre more than your body' It's so true. I love the friends i hang around with. I feel so accepted and I wanna thank y'all.


1 Comments:

At November 30, 2006 11:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh, what do you mean acepted, who are you, heyhe only joking and i back this up 12000000% cause its soooooo true, who cares waht we look like or what people think, God see's us all for who we are and that in it's self is AMAZING, then all we have to do is try to get others to see, and even by not caring like the others, we are proving there is more to life than looks and our bodies, as the bible says, our bodies are only vessels to a world far greater!!! Wooooo ya cant help but smile when you realise how AWSOMIAN our Father really is........and i can feel it, others will soon see, that sunrise will be shone upon all souls and will reach all hearts. Well done Hat, spoken so truely per usual and i agree soooooooo much cause its sooooooooooo try, obviously, other wise i wounld agree, but anyho, i suppose i should shut up now, but still i ramble ok so il be quite now, Wooooooooooooooooooooo go Hat ;P,Gary-lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home