Saturday, October 28, 2006

Our God Is An Awesome God

Our God is an awesome God
he forgives me for my lies
he forgives me for the promises I cannot keep
even when i mean them 100% with all my heart
I have so many people I want to say I'm sorry to
but i can only tell my awesome God
Thank you for everything
For being my daddy
For being my heavenly father
For being my safety net
For being my councellor
For being with me
Ive done wrong
Ive hurt
Im a hurt-e
But my awesome God comforts me
Protects me
And forgives me
Even before I ask.
All I can say is Thank You.

Our God is an Awesome God, he reigns
From heaven above
with wisdom, power and love
Our God is an Awesome God

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2006 11:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey its lauren. thats really cool hat, really touched me here <3 xxxxxx

 
At October 29, 2006 12:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awsome and soooooooo true, thanx xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home