Saturday, October 28, 2006

She said it's alright cuz God made a way through the pain and opened her eyes

I feel personally that I've known true love. It felt pretty true and pretty real. There was an age difference but it was such a beautiful relationship. So maturely, mentally intimate. I can't describe how it was, except we knew each other.
No other words.
And so what I've realised is that I had such an amazing relation with someone of a different age, that I'm petrified of having a relationship my age. Because my generation is so obsessed with physicals and companionship that it barely knows the meaning of true love.
And it hurts me to see the world like this because true love is so much more amazingly beautiful than any physical, lustful affection can ever be.
I see many people around me in relationships always wanting more. Why? If it's 'true love' - as they say - then why are they wanting more? They're contradicting themselves. And I struggle so much to know there is something so beautiful out there that this world neglets.

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2006 10:34 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

There's more to life.

 
At October 29, 2006 12:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe well once again Hatio you have produced and A Star piece of work, [try it with ur ICT!!] Hehe but seriously, from being the 'newby' as you put it i can tell you than there are many people that indeed dont see this natural beauty let alone feel the emothion it all has behind it, however i belive that there is a time in everyone's life where they see a glimps of it, be it when they enter first minutes of parenting or when they find true love. I think we are all blessed to have this insite sooner than everyone, although it is so frustratin so see these people blind to it all. The best we can do is spread the word in a way which will connect with these people and eventually God's name and Jesus Chirst will be re-born amounts the whole of the human race. All we need to do is belive, as God does with us everyday. xxxxxx

 
At November 01, 2006 10:02 am , Blogger Sarah said...

Hat thats beautiful... Your a beautiful girl and you write so amazing... Definately felt your heart!! Awesome hun...
Love always Bianca xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home