Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hoo


A new thing I've discovered is Ballet.
When I say discovered, I mean watched about half an hour plus with Bob and actually enjoyed it.
There was this program called 'Ballet Hoo'
The Birmingham Royal Ballet and Youth at Risk joined together to give under privaledged teenagers a chance of a lifetime. To learn ballet.
They did a (wait...im flipping giving information! geez!) anyhoo...they did a romeo and juliet performance, no speaking, just music ballet. Was cool.



So yeah, I guess I could put up with going to watch the Ballet if I had to. I love just listening to music, and I love just sitting watching, and the company of a good friend is always good, so thats a total tick there!

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 9:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO COMMENTS - :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home