Friday, September 22, 2006

State Of Mind

So Jakka Cakes has introduced me to an awesome artist - Raul Midon! Definitly worth a listen.
I listen to him in my frees at college...I listen to him when at home doing work...I listen to him when I should be in bed...like right now.
Man, I should not be up. It's been a one non-stop day.

College, Playing pool with Bobby G, Ludo and Jakka Cakes. Then trynna get a lift to @ttitude with Ludo...then us ended up getting the bus and having no clue where to get off or where we were...his burger got completely ruined...just an all good day really. Ask Ludo, I was pretty much in histerics the whole time!

Yeah, well I got work tomo. So I better be off. Sorry for such a rubbish post...but this is what im like at this time, ask Nick, or Bobby G.

Nunnite.
xxx

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 11:19 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAUL MIDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooo
Jakka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home