Monday, October 02, 2006

And His Exact Words Were Something Like...


I love God. I love that he's my father. I love that he's there no matter how crap I'm feeling. I love that he's there no matter how happy I'm feeling. I love that I only need to worship and sing songs and pray and talk to meet my heavenly Father.

Tonight was awesome. We had band practise tonight and was a worship night. Just what I needed. Was so awesome to just spend time with my God sorting things out. I've had a hard time this last couple of weeks. As some people may know. I haven't been at my best. Not in the sense that I can't worship, or prayer, or talk to God, or be happy in that aspect. Something last week just hit me in the heart again and made it hard, so I've been grumpy, sad, quiet - probably still gonna be because I'm dealing with stuff - with God at my hand.

But I've just struggled to have compassion for people and share love to some people. And I apologise. I'm growing...and its pulling me every different way possible at all times so I'm streching like crazy like Elastigirl. Except I'm no superhero...so it's hurts like mad.

My head hurts from the amazing stuff God is doing in this town. We're having something on Halloween eve - not shareing the deets yet, but believe me you man...it's gonna be saweeeeet! Helping out with @ttitude is so much fun...my third week coming up this week. I'm totally loving it. @ttitude were the years that affected me so much...and I have a passion for those kids to be touched and be living a radical life.

The things I see God doing in peoples life is just so encouraging. I'm loving this whole growing up thing and watching and learning. Makes me so syked to see what God's got for me in my life. For his plans to be at work! 'Yaya!' as jonno would say!


But yeah, tonight at Band...we had a worship night - as I said and God put a song straight on my heart. I was absolutely crapping myself about singing it out...but god took control and I felt like I was listening to myself singing and I wasn't actually singing...but I obviously was. Man, I love the worship team - so encouraging...
'when you started singing ... i didnt think it was you ... it sounded so pure and amazing and i really thought that God was singing through you. you were using your voice at its best i thought it really encouraged me to just worship even more so in a way, thankyou it really touched my heart, deep down'
Makes me smile. And it was all God.

So now, Ive sung my heart out too much and walked around in the rain too much today - stupid frees and what not - my stomache hurts and me and mumma can't figure out what it is thats hurting or what even its called where im pointing!

God Bless Us, Everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home