Thursday, October 05, 2006

Never knew it existed

Wow. I've officially learnt of the time called '7am'. - The hard way of course.
"Good morning 7am" I find myself saying every morning. College days, saturdays for works, sundays for church. But I've also learnt that on mondays, theres even an '530am'.
The amazing things of God's creation I've never been awake to see. And now I'm getting on a bit...I'm learning more...getting wiser one could say!

Y'kno, it's always a pleasure staying up late at night/morning about midnight onwards star gazing. But when it comes to getting up early...it's such a hardship - no matter what time you go to bed! 6pm, 930pm, 11pm, 1am, 4am. It is always such an effort to lift my right arm to turn my body over, pick my phone up (that suddenly over night put on weight) and turn the alarm off. The duvet always ways a ton as if its a sponge and has soaked up the entire altantic ocean, and my head feels like it's been crammed with information and its like twice as heavy as it was when my head hit the pillow.

What is it?! Is it heavy meaningful dreams? (Whatever that means!) Is it because I've never fully caught up on my sleep? Is it that my bed is like a vacuum that it just sucks and whistles 'don't leave...I wanna snuggle with yooooowoooou'.


Makes me want to go to bed less because I know every morning I'm gonna have to go through the same routine of actually having a physical fight with my own bed. But just imagine if you have a double bed! It's twice as strong as you! You definitly have no chance. Might aswell just say your goodbyes when you buy the thing!!

So I guess this has made me learn that I'm never gonna get a double duvet, unless my husband is 'the world's strongest man!' ... erm. no comment.

I've learnt quite a bit of stuff this week I guess then. I've been quite politely introduced to 7am. But I've also been harsly introduced to my bed at 9pm. Having something on all the time I'm loving. Talks, Worship leading, Work, Practises, Youth, Shopping, Organising. I love being this busy because I'm learning the concept of time. I'm learning how to manage my time. It's a long path, but it's one with beautiful roses and sunflowers at the sides and pebbles to walk on with streams flowing along side. It's just beautiful.

Bit like my art nowadays.

2 Comments:

At October 06, 2006 12:42 pm , Blogger Sam said...

'The duvet always ways a ton as if its a sponge and has soaked up the entire altantic ocean'

It sounds like you wet the bed...?

 
At October 06, 2006 2:36 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

hahahaha
Oh no...
I don't mean that one bit!
Stop trynna make rumours!!! :)
xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home