Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Staring at what we had i'm making my way through the crowd.

I've learnt quite a fair bit about relationships i feel over the past. From myself, but also definitly also from other people. I'm not saying I know everything. No way. And I'm definitly not saying my next relationship is gonna be 'the one' and is gonna be perfect and is just gonna last forever. Cuz the chance is it won't.

My perfect guy would have to be living his life for God number one. Seeing guys just going for it for God just makes me smile. A guy who really is focused on God and is just giving his all and isn't afraid to talk about it, who knows God's word and can preach it is just such a smile aspect for me! Chicks dig it!!

He'd also had to want kids. Or at least be good with children. Working with kids this last summer has been so much fun, ive learnt alot from them and I just pray and hope they've learnt stuff from me. Seeing a guy being able to muck around with a lil kid and actually give them attention and enjoy themselves without being afraid of looking like a fool is real appealing.



He'd have to love animals...well...love dogs enough to want one (or some) when we're growing old with our family of 7! But yup...my dog is definitly one of the most important things in my life. I don't actually know what i'll do whe he goes to doggy heaven. And meets with Molly and Jack. (our other two dogs we had).


He'd had to love poetry and be a non-materialistic guy. Be able to see beauty beyond looks and be a real deep guy. Not be afraid to cry or ask for hugs. Not be scared to watch girly films and not be afraid to show his friends how much he likes me.

From a friend:
I was afraid of you,
Too scared to move.
That I just stared into your eyes.
My first big mistake,
Your heart did break.
So now I’ve lost my only guide.

Coz those 3 small words,
Came way too late –
To save me from my dying fate.
My heart cried so much,
It really screamed inside.
I was too attached to my pride.

But here I listen to the sound,
As I look upon the ground.
And realise what a fool I’ve been.
It speaks to me so clear,
As if you yourself were here.
We could’ve been a beautiful scene.

And those 3 small words,
That were needed so bad –
Only seemed to make you sad.
I fall into the sky.
Hoping you will get this wish.
This is something I don’t want you to miss.

My future is in your hands,
Together we should stand.
Holding hands for eternity…
It kills me to feel,
All of this guilt.
And you know its not meant to be.

Why did those 3 small words,
Fail me so?
That you gave back my love and told me to go.
So I’ll say it again,
I don’t care what you do.
Just know that always I Love You.

Gonna want to write songs with me and be able to play/sing them together.

This is our chance to surrender
To give our all
This is our chance to surrender
To see it through

Open up your arms
Let me see your light
Guide me through the forest
Of my daunting life.
Tomorrow is another day
Giving me the chance to seek you
So as I sing this song
Bring me to your throne.

This is our chance to surrender
To give our all
This is our chance to surrender
To see it through

We can only suceed
With your strength.
So walk with us daily
and sit with us as we pray.
We don't know where our path goes
Where our tracks lead us
Where our road wonders
But you've promised to show us the way.




He's gotta love star gazing, the sunset and sunrise, gotta love awesome scenery and would want to stay up all night watching the stars and going on long walks.

























Anyone wanna try?...

14 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 10:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not saying anything

 
At September 13, 2006 10:11 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

suuure
and thats why you commented
:)
xxx

 
At September 15, 2006 10:51 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

whaaaat?!
Lauren erm...what?!

 
At September 17, 2006 3:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why arnt you saying anything lauren? Nick said it because he prob thinks that it was him being descirbed - sorry Nick doubt it is shes way to good for you

 
At September 17, 2006 5:36 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

i hope you mean...'who are you to judge hat?' and not 'who are you to judge, hat?'
xxx

 
At September 17, 2006 10:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOURS SO BLONDE! The whole of the Update describes him. I dont think you know him aswell as you think you do. Hence why he commented - its suggets that nick thinks hat is the girl of his dreams because nick ticks all the boxes for her.

 
At September 18, 2006 6:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS SOO RUDE! funny though

 
At September 18, 2006 10:01 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

hahaha...nice try bobby g!
not gonna let u into that one!
but just for future reference...this post wasn't written about anyone!!!
xxx

 
At September 19, 2006 9:51 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

mmmhmmmm
very technologicalisacly
:)

 
At September 22, 2006 10:31 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite clearly about some other guy we all know about...

 
At September 22, 2006 5:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

afternoon fellow people,

so i thought i would just have a browse of all the blogs and i was like wooooo wats gone on here! some fishy business!

people.....why does small ikkle things like this even matter, people spend too much effort arguing over sumin which isnt actually that massive!

although if you feel u rele need to, GO CRAZY !

lyds xxx

 
At September 25, 2006 10:43 am , Blogger MissHarwood said...

'For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.'
Matthew 6:32-33

 
At September 27, 2006 11:44 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

OH i couldnt of ended that better... Amen Hat!!! Its so obvious that some and I am not saying all will never leave Hat alone to live her life.. From what I see some of you guys just wish you were her.. Get over it.. You aint her and for the record. Even if she was thinking of a guy whats it to you.
This will never settle until you get a life and wake up sunshine to your world and look in the mirror and see your own reflection hitting u back smack in the face!

 
At November 03, 2006 11:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Hat!!!
Im just wondering?! have you basically not just descibed yourself?? I think the people in a relationship need to have some differences.....like not liking Dogs for example hehe (private Joke) but seriously....differences put a spark in2 a relationship and if those differences can learn to work together its amazing!

Can you imagine being a youth leader with your husband...both liking the same stuff, doing the stuff, thinking the same stuff?? Its like living with a clone of yourself...could you live with you?? hehe just a thought, not trying 2 qualify myself to be ur husband.
xxxx Jakka Cakes

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home