Saturday, August 19, 2006

Hat?!...that's not a name...IT IS!

I didn't get many pictures of the kids club. I'll definitly get more at h club...just didn't really have the opportunity this week. The kids always want your full attention. Which is actually pretty cool.

Even just walking after them then they think you're chasing them. I'm cool with that!



Cheesy little smiles. awww cute! On the left is Andrew...Izzie and Rob's favourite! Way too brainy!! He was telling me what makes a otoscope. I was in awe! A 3 year old telling me all this! crazy!

Had a bouncy castle in doors aswell which was pretty phat. Cept when me, Rob and Rob were on it with 3 other kids, they ran off crying to their mum. All Rob's fault. tsch tsch!



Also, had arts and crafts. The first day is was making people. And so guess what Rob and Iz made?...



ah well...just gotta wait for h club now. Which is gonna be oh so very sweet! yaya!

It's made me realise how much I actually love kids. And in all honesty, wouldn't mind working with them as a career. Still kinda wish I helped with megamix on sundays, but it took up way too much time.

Spesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home