Sunday, August 13, 2006

3's to 5's are go!

So after last week I'm pretty syked bout working with children 3-5's. Should be sweet, oh so very sweet!

Here's my lil' contribution to Newday then people are talking bout:

okay, so one person...but I kno y'all will when you get yo ass's back to blogging! Cmon gu-ys!

Yes, So Newday was rather life changing for me in all honesty.

Woah! Not all honesty MissHarwood! We can't have people knowing your inner true deep secrets! Like y'kno...who...

HEY! Oi. Stop...Ah Shut-a your Face-a you stupid blog-a! You know nothing.

Anyway, as I was saying Newday. Was pretty hawt. Alot of good came out of it from my prospective! Like...

Meeting up with my friend Jonnay! Woot woot! Although we're both kicking ourselves now realising that we barely spent anytime with each other. Typical!
















Although he nearly suffocated me with his pillow, and nicked my flip flop, he was still pretty cool. And this guy is absolutely hilarious! Cheers to you Jonnay! x

But also, just hanging out with friends day, night, night day, day, night, night, day was pretty phat too! The coach ride, the conversations, the song writing, the chilling, the stuff mates do.



Getting the only 3 Switchfoot cd's i don't have for only £15 was pretty awesome...and also a great book that im enjoying reading too!

But Newday was no doubt a life changer for me. 'Always look on the brightside of life'. I know I'm quite a churpy one anyway, but God's changed me. Radical duuhhhuuuuude!

So yeah, even though everyones expecting to be thrown up over by these kids this week...im expecting opportunities, fun, laughs and trials. wooo, go trials! you rawk!

Although, today has made me realise, and a convo with Jonnay, how much im missing Newday now. We'd be outside all the time, so we'd have to be doing something, not sitting on the computer, blogging, watching tv. Wouldn't have to worry what to do, who's house to go to, how to get there, it would just be a 1 mini-second walk to the Marquee to see everyone. Everyone wrapped up in the hoodies all blurry-eyed, no morning people would be hilarious - yes that includes me! you suck Rose. :)

But yeah, Bring it on world!



Oh, and if you haven't realised...by me doing this throughout the post...

bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Newday bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

...I want you to check out the Newday website! Do it Do it Do it!


2 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 12:45 am , Blogger RandomQueen said...

i see this was intented at me and others: 'y'all will when you get yo ass's back to blogging! Cmon gu-ys!' - but its tur what u said, i am getting back into blogging and im going to do a post on newday.
it tottally changed me and my life too!

much love niki xxx

 
At August 21, 2006 4:15 pm , Blogger MissHarwood said...

Nick took the picture of matt - just to let y'all kno

"ITS COPYRIGHTED"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home