Saturday, July 29, 2006

Don't belong

As I sit with my hand is yours, my heart is writing dreams.
All these dreams you don't know about.
But when I go to bed, I'm thinking about seeing your face that 10 minutes ago.
Saying goodnight to you.
I'm thinking about whether those dreams will come true with you.
Or with someone else.

Seeing your smile everday makes me smile.
Knowing about you makes me happy inside.
I've fallen for you.
But I don't know you at all.
Only little bits of you
And I'm already in love with you.

In my dreams you're with me.
Once again.
Dreams won't last forever but will you keep making more with me?
Will you keep your promises?
That you've already made?
I miss you already.
Can't wait to see you next.

Just a day
Just an ordinary day
Trying to get by
Just a boy
Just an ordinary boy
But he was looking the sky

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2006 10:17 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this about nick? gosh, bit heavy, don't u think?

 
At August 08, 2006 10:16 pm , Blogger Youssef Elmasri said...

Was checking the pulse of my online friends, and wanted to say Hi :-). Be safe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home