Sunday, July 23, 2006

434

What an awesome day I've had.
Church was awesome today, heard such awesome words and the worship was just incredible. It didn't matter that the Bomb was only acoustic...God still met.



Words that were brought were real encouraging for me. About giving your all and making yourself available for God. I need to do that. Alex said we need to get rid of stuff thats in our life that is mucking us up. And that confirmed something for me. It's tough, but I gotta get rid of stuff. So that's what i've been doing this afternoon. Sorting out stuff.

But searching the web while I've been bored, I looked on the kch website and there was a link for SRT (as there normally is) but I clicked on it to see for any updates. And seeing all the stuff it said about Horsham on there was incredible! I didn't know we'd made such an impact! Check it out here! We're famous!

But it made me realise how much God is actually using us, even though this seems like nothing...it's making a huge impact on the rest of the word!

Today, Rose gave the giving talk, and she touched me and I just hope she'd touched others. Even though she'd read it to me last night while panicking, she delivered her prospective and thoughts and gave something to us all. Thanks Rose!

I'm moving on from the old
Turning to the new
Waiting for you to reveal your plans
To let me see through

I'm leaning on you now
Giving you my all
Letting go of everything
Making myself available

Letting go of everything
Making myself available

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 1:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oww hat bat ur so lovely!! god bless you, mwa xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home