Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sweet child of mine

I wonder how long I'll keep this sweet child of mine going. How long will I keep craddling it and feeding it and burping it.
hmmm as my imvu character says.



Y'all keep looking at this, and I know - my lovely weekly summary membership for this baby rules!!
I don't have much to say anymore. Except stating the fact that I don't have much to say anymore.

So my summers been pretty juicy so far. Haven't done much, awesome. One weird thing is...I haven't been getting up real late like I thought I would've. I've been trynna beat Ben's max of 1pm. But I wake up at 9ish...and then I just can't lie in my bed in all this heat. IT BURNS!

But the weather has been awesome for sunbathing and beaching and swimming and chilling and pretty much everythinging we don't normally get to do in the winter. stupid winter.



So allround it's been pretty sweet hanging out with my two good friends Lauren and Jonny pratically everyday of the holidays. But what's even more fun. Is filming with them. :) Wish I had some pictures to put on here of mine and Lauren's classy outfits...but my little prettys, you shall have to wait!

So everyone head over to Nick's and bug him senseless about blogging again. And tell him what a silly boy he is for getting his haircut. You look too young now my darling!

Peace out. Sham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home