Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Grow!

Instead of revising today, I was looking through myspace and all the nobs and stones you can have for yo profile and I came across this little thing:


and it made me think it's so true.

Yeah this is gonna be a cheesy post. Cmon...hit me with your best insults anonymous!


But yeah, quite a bit of stuff recently has got me thinking, and deeply. About my life. Ever since MayCamp I've been thinking more about every decision I make. Even little stuff like should I bye dinner out...or save my money and put it towards my car fund? What's happened to me?!?!

I've grown I guess. And I'm glad I have. I still am. I've got such a long way to go yet. I'm still his little daughter that cries sitting in his arms, that still stumbles when taking first steps when reading his word. He's still touching me day by day. And I'm loving it.

I'm growing. ... I'm growing.

No matter whats going on in your life...whether it's work, friends, relationships, exams, deaths, failure...make the best of it. Learn from mistakes, take hold of how precious life is, Give it your all, don't get caught up in 'lust' when you think it's 'love', strengthen one another...we don't have long, achieve your highest. Grow and learn from every experience possible.

All I can say is...
No matter whats happening, give everything your all. Things in this world won't last long at all. I can promise you that. Someone was once doing a talk in our youth meeting and he said that to God 1 day is 1000 years. - 2 Peter

Its just another day
Ive seen it all before
But today i wont take it for granted anymore
Its nothing new But im seeing clearly now
From a different view

Suprise, Suprise its right before my eyes
Sunrise, Sunrise it makes me feel alive

1 Comments:

At June 07, 2006 12:40 pm , Blogger NAQEAH! (: said...

Hey..stumbled upon your blog.Great posts you've got here!
(:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home