Monday, November 09, 2009

Jesus' Blood Never Fails Me

I feel delicate.

I've been worrying a lot about money - it seems I actually can't afford to be at university...even with the Student Loans Company.
I've been getting worked up over not being involved in a church or feeling very part of a church.
I've been missing my family lots - even though I'm gonna see them in 12 days.

I've just been soaking. God gave me a picture.
I was wondering around trying to make a movie, where I'm one of the characters, but I'm making the movie myself. There'd be a scene where I had to prop the camera up because I fall down, then I have to cut out certain bits like me walking away from the camera and getting in position.
And God just said...you have me to help you with your dreams. I'm your film crew. I'm your director, your camera man, your sound man, your makeup artist. Just come to me and I will guide you.

He is so good.
God you are so good to me. You put peace in my heart, yet you put the loudest joy in my heart also! I just want a deeper relationship with you. You've stolen my heart, captured it, it's all yours.

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2009 2:46 pm , Blogger Nicola said...

that is such a cool picture from God. I love it. (: Xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home