Monday, June 15, 2009

Dear you...

I'm rather aware I'm called to be different. I'm not always gonna have my family and friends around.
I grew up in a big church, with all my closest friends. God took me out of that when I was 16...moved me into a small church where I only knew 1 or 2.













I grew up in a family of 4, a close family. God moved me to another home for 3 months where I didn't know anyone.














He took me to Spain to live with a family for 10 days. Again, I knew no-one.
God took me to Portugal for 2 weeks. I went with 1 person I knew really well.
He put me into a good group of school friends. I was the only Christian.
God is taking me 5 hours away from my family and friends and 1 hour away from my boyfriend for 3 years.

I think I'm called to be different, independant, in love with God and to be taken places.
I don't want to move away from the ones I love, I never have.

I do want God's plan. No matter how heartbreakingly painful it is, I know he sees my path and will take me the best route. All the times I have been seperated, cut off, left, moved around, plonkey down...I can see God's hand over it. And I never could've learnt it all if that hadn't happened.

So this is a tearful message to all my family and friends who I never seen, speak to or am not as close to as before.
I'm sorry I haven't made the decisions you wanted me to make.
I'm sorry for loosing you.
I'm sorry for not being close.

I'm not sorry for doing what I felt God was calling me to do.

I truely think about you and pray for you.

Lots of love

Me
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home