Sunday, May 09, 2010

You changed my life



















The stars spread across the sky
on the coldest of all nights.
I'm lying with my back on the cold grass
staring, watching the beautiful sights.

Glimpses of hope as I see shooting stars
my eyes widen, waiting desperately.
Twinkling and shining, all to be seen
She'll be waiting for you, thats me.

So peaceful, clear and silent
slowly turning into lonely.
Wanting to share with you
this delicate symphony.

I hear grass crushed under
you're coming closer.
I stop focusing on the stars
my heart beats faster.

You wrap your arms round me
suddenly I'm safe.
Never lonely, always smiling
forever, this place.

The wind blows, our eyes meet
this is the start of something perfect.
Suddenly so close, never apart
my hand in yours, the perfect fit.

I want you and need you
forever and always.
Our souls living as one
our hearts to never betray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home